06-09-2011, 08:33 AM
SCI Veteran Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
| | Give me 1% of Your Trust and I'll Earn the other 99%
|Cincinnati Reds||vs.||San Francisco Giants|
|Game time: 7:00:00 PM (PST)|
Our record this past week!
7 - 2 (77.8%)
Put your faith in us. We'll make you money, Guaranteed! If you've been looking for a Sports Handicapping Service that will deliver you consistent winners in every major sport day in and day out then Power Play Wins is the Service for you.
Just imagine getting your picks everyday, playing those picks with confidence, and finally getting to know what it's like to play like the professionals do. Best of all you don't have to worry about trying to pick the winners yourself, you simply enjoy the games and collect the winnings! We will walk you through every step of the way, including the use of our EXCLUSIVE Money Management System. And because everything is done through the internet you never have to be bothered by any high-pressure sales over the telephone. We will not try to make you pay extra for a ridiculous "Lock Of A Lifetime". When you purchase our Service you get ALL of our plays.
When you try our Service you will see that we are the VERY BEST! That is why so many of our current Clients continually renew their memberships. So, give us a try, with this much Service and these unbeatable prices, you can't go wrong!! So, make today the day you turn your success over to a proven professional service that will deliver you the winners you've been looking for...a service that gives you the peace of mind in knowing that the picks you are playing are 100% GUARANTEED! Make today the day you choose Power Play Wins. If you use our plays EVERYDAY and follow our money management system, you WILL make money. Be patient, sports investing is not a get-rich-quick scheme. But, if done properly it will grant you a steady source of income for as long as you decide to use our System. www.PowerPlayWins.com
If you've been looking for an Honest, Reliable Sports Service that Wins on a consistent basis, then you've come to the right place! www.PowerPlayWins.com
Last 10 Days
Last 57 Days
Last 291 Days