Dan Kaiser

Dan Kaiser

Dan Kaiser

Specializes in college sports as well as the Major US Sports.

Short-Term Subscription Options

1 Day All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription
$1,000/game players have cashed in $12,320 on my All Sports picks since 04/10/24!

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release on today's games! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $49.95 and start cashing in on more winners!

1 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $49.95

No picks available.

3 Days All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription
$1,000/game players have cashed in $12,320 on my All Sports picks since 04/10/24!

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release for the next 3 days! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $33.32/day and start cashing in on more winners!

3 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $99.95

No picks available.

7 Days All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release for the next 7 days! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $24.99/day and start cashing in on more winners!

7 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $174.95

No picks available.

Long-Term Subscription Options

30 Days All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release for the next 30 days! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $11.66/day and start cashing in on more winners!

30 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $349.95

No picks available.

1 Year All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release for the next 365 days! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $2.74/day and start cashing in on more winners!

365 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $999.95

No picks available.

Full Season NHL Subscription
#20 ranked NHL handicapper this season!

Currently on a 19-10 NHL run since 03/05/24.

This subscription includes EVERY NHL PREMIUM PICK I release through the end of the Stanley Cup! Join now and start cashing in on more winners!

Full Season NHL Subscription
Buy Now
Price: $399.95

No picks available.

NBA + CBB Season Pass!
Currently on a 11-7 Basketball run since 03/31/24.

This subscription includes EVERY CBB & NBA PREMIUM PICK I release through the end of the NBA Finals! Join now and start cashing in on more winners!

NBA + CBB Season Pass!
Buy Now
Price: $549.95

No picks available.

NBA Season Subscription
#20 ranked NBA handicapper this season!

Now on a 62-47 run with my last 110 and 98-79 run with my last 178 NBA picks!

This subscription includes EVERY NBA PREMIUM PICK I release through the end of the NBA Finals! Join now and start cashing in on more winners!

NBA Season Subscription
Buy Now
Price: $349.95

No picks available.

2024 MLB Season Subscription
#8 ranked MLB handicapper this season!

Now on a 12-4 run with my last 17 MLB picks! $1,000/game players have cashed in $34,310 on my MLB picks since 06/05/23 and $33,310 on my MLB picks since 06/05/23!

This subscription includes EVERY MLB PREMIUM PICK I release through the end of the World Series! Join now and start cashing in on more winners!

2024 MLB Season Subscription
Buy Now
Price: $699.95

No picks available.

YESTERDAY'S PLAYS

SERVICE BIO

As a former professor, Dan brings a high IQ approach to sports handicapping. He has a deep understanding of all facets of the game be it football, basketball, baseball, soccer or boxing. His contacts and friends include linemakers from across the globe.rnrnI post my plays by 1 pm on game day and usually earlier in the week for NFL and NCAAF.