Dan Kaiser

Dan Kaiser

Dan Kaiser

Specializes in college sports as well as the Major US Sports.

Premium Packages

AROUND THE WORLD TRIPLE PLAY

I went 4-1 on the diamond yesterday and am coming back with three strong MLB plays all in one Package. Get my AROUND THE WORLD TRIPLE PLAY for a reduced price and save $ as you win money!

AROUND THE WORLD TRIPLE PLAY
Buy Now
Price: $24.00

*This package includes 3 MLB picks

Short-Term Subscription Options

1 Day All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription
Currently on a 39-27 All Sports run since 04/10/24.

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release on today's games! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $49.95 and start cashing in on more winners!

1 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $49.95

*This subscription currently includes 3 MLB picks but more may be added during the term of the subscription.

3 Days All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release for the next 3 days! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $33.32/day and start cashing in on more winners!

3 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $99.95

*This subscription currently includes 3 MLB picks but more may be added during the term of the subscription.

7 Days All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release for the next 7 days! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $24.99/day and start cashing in on more winners!

7 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $174.95

Long-Term Subscription Options

30 Days All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release for the next 30 days! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $11.66/day and start cashing in on more winners!

30 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $349.95

1 Year All Sports GUARANTEED Subscription

This subscription includes EVERY PREMIUM PICK I release for the next 365 days! If for any reason I don't see value on the day's card and pass, another day will be added to your account.

Join now for only $2.74/day and start cashing in on more winners!

365 Day All Sports
Buy Now
Price: $999.95

Full Season NHL Subscription
#19 ranked NHL handicapper this season!

Currently on a 24-15 NHL run since 03/05/24.

This subscription includes EVERY NHL PREMIUM PICK I release through the end of the Stanley Cup! Join now and start cashing in on more winners!

Full Season NHL Subscription
Buy Now
Price: $399.95

No picks available.

NBA + CBB Season Pass!
3-1 run in Basketball dating back to 04/24/24.

This subscription includes EVERY CBB & NBA PREMIUM PICK I release through the end of the NBA Finals! Join now and start cashing in on more winners!

NBA + CBB Season Pass!
Buy Now
Price: $549.95

No picks available.

NBA Season Subscription
Now on a 65-53 run with my last 119 and 101-85 run with my last 187 NBA picks!

This subscription includes EVERY NBA PREMIUM PICK I release through the end of the NBA Finals! Join now and start cashing in on more winners!

NBA Season Subscription
Buy Now
Price: $349.95

No picks available.

2024 MLB Season Subscription
#18 ranked MLB handicapper this season!

Now on a 23-13 run with my last 39 MLB picks! $1,000/game players have cashed in $34,810 on my MLB picks since 06/05/23 and $31,840 on my MLB picks since 06/05/23!

This subscription includes EVERY MLB PREMIUM PICK I release through the end of the World Series! Join now and start cashing in on more winners!

2024 MLB Season Subscription
Buy Now
Price: $699.95

Free picks

Game Details
Apr 26 '24, 10:30 PM in 7h
NBA | Wolves vs Suns
Play on: OVER 208 -110
Game Analysis

The Minnesota Timberwolves hold a 2-0 lead and have been doing it with their defense and some help from the Suns. Minnesota had the leagues number one defense and it showed up in the first two games, holding the zSuns to under 100 points in both home games. They were also helped out by sloppy guard play from the suns. Booker fouled out and committed 6 to and the team had 19 in total. Booker, Durant and Bradley Beal combined to shoot 18 for 45 and I dont expect that to happen at home. Depending on the market, the total was 214.5 in Game 1 and 213.5 in Game 2. The adjustment has been made for Game 3, as the number is a full seven points lower (depending on the market). The Suns played well at home during the regular season against the Wolves, and have covered in six straight at home. Phoenix failed to crack 10 made 3-point field goals in both Games 1 and 2, and Grayson Allen’s injury has a lot to do with that. They ranked fourth in 3-point field goal percentage at home this season. I think Phoenix will play a lot better on their home court and i think they have dropped this number too much.

Play on the OVER.

Pick Released on Apr 26 at 12:44 pm

YESTERDAY'S PLAYS

SERVICE BIO

As a former professor, Dan brings a high IQ approach to sports handicapping. He has a deep understanding of all facets of the game be it football, basketball, baseball, soccer or boxing. His contacts and friends include linemakers from across the globe.rnrnI post my plays by 1 pm on game day and usually earlier in the week for NFL and NCAAF.